This was almost an all-genealogy day except for my nap and the playoff game. No research. Some CVGS. It almost rained today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Got the laundry started. Online to add to the Best Of post, note that Randy With Baby Brother Stan in 1947 - Post 534 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and write Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - September 2018.
* Printed off the CVGS notes, and off to the library at 10:15 a.m. for the last Family History Day meeting, then had my trail mix in the car, and then the Bored meeting. Home by 1:15 p.m. Read email and blogs, then took my nap.
* Online after 3 p.m. to read, then wrote More We're Related Cousins - Elon, Carrie, Britney and Michael. I had to have some fun! Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the playoff game (Yankees beat As 7-2), did the dishes, read the paper, read my book, and finished the laundry. Whew!
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment