This was a pretty full genealogy day except around noon time. With no World Series game, I worked all evening on genealogy.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1712 Birth of Daniel Carpenter in South Kingstown, R.I. - Post 435 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, wrote MyHeritage LIVE Conference Presentations to be LiveStreamed and rested my eyes for 15 minutes.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. for the financial advisor, and then to In 'n' Out for lunch, and home by 1 p.m.
* Searched for an article, and wrote Seavers in the News - Earl Seaver of Akron, Ohio Dies in 1980. Added several families to the RootsMagic tree from the obituary subject.
* Answered email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked in Family Tree matching profiles to RootsMagic and exchanging information.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the news, read the paper, water the plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors biography and wrote the post. Matched profiles with Family Tree, and randomly found persons without much data and added some.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.