One week to Hallowe'en. I wonder if I need a costume? Had some genealogy fun today - stayed home.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. Forgot to start the laundry.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Randy's Birth Announcement -- Post 537 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and worked a bit in Ontario databases for Seavers. Added some sources.
* Paul A. called, and we were going to meet after lunch but never did. I got their tree up, Treeshared it to a new AMT, and searched for records. Found Denmark records on FamilySearch that gave me the next generation back. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, online to work some more on the Denmark, and Paul called and we won't meet. I got his email address to help him out. Wrote Down the Rabbit Hole: Finding Maggie's Grandparents.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Got the laundry going.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, watched the Series game, ate dinner, read the paper, put the laundry in the dryer, took out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and added to the Best Of post. Hung up the laundry.
* Back to the game, read my book, Dodgers lost to Sox 4-2.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then worked a bit in the database on the 52 Ancestor target. Checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment