I put all the blame for not journaling on the World Series and football games.
1) Friday, 26 October:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 249: #374 Daniel Carpenter (1712-after 1763) of Rhode Island posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 26 October 2018. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 October 2018, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Probably matched profiles in FamilySearch too.
* Had dinner, watched World Series game 3, worked online for awhile, then back to World Series at 11 a.m. Went to bed at 11:30, but had TV on, and turned it off at 12:25 a.m. and went to sleep. Missed the Muncy home run in Dodgers 18th inning by 5 minutes. Series now 2-1 Boston. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 27 October:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Got laptop set up and off to FSL at 9:30, got there before 10 a.m.
* Got set up for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group meeting, and we had 9, left at 12:30 and home before 1 p.m. Had lunch. Took a nap immediately!
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- EGGLESTON (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Hallowe'en Personality posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Started my DNA Skeleton tree on Ancestry and solved one Match mystery. That worked. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 21 to 27 October 2018 posted. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched World Series Game 4, online to TreeShare 80 profiles, switched to Aztecs football game at 7:30 and watched both. Dodgers lost 9-6, so Boston up 3-1. Aztecs lost 28-24 to Nevada. Now 6-2. Went to bed, couldn't sleep. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
3) Sunday, 28 October:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 21 to 27 October 2018 posted. Went to church at 9:35 a.m., then to the store, and home by 12 noon.
* Had lunch, watched football, read the paper, dozed in the recliner, and then online at 2:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 21 to 27 October 2018 posted and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Wrote CVGS Program on 31 October is Judith Helton on "Hidden in Plain View."
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football, then we ate, watched World Series game 5, worked on the front plants, then online to TreeShare 120 profiles, and do two more Skeleton Trees for DNA matches.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment