This was an all genealogy day for me, and I completed some tasks, but there's always more to do - the To-Do list is endless. The challenge is meeting deadlines and recalling what I was doing some time ago that is unfinished.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1711 Death of Sarah (Bassett) White in Marshfield, Mass. - Post 428 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote Findmypast Announces Free Weekend - 7th to 10th September 2018 and Book Notice: "Dueling Dragons, The Struggle For Ireland, 1849-1875" by Marjorie Harshaw Robie and set them for later.
* Worked on the DNA presentation syllabus for about two hours and finished it. also updated the presentation some to make them identical.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News - Edward C. Seaver Shot Down Twice in World War II and Survived and set it for later. Added to the database several other articles. Took my nap.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, and watched the Padres game. Pads won 6-2 over Reds, so now 56-86 on the season. Read the paper, washed dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked on the CVGS newsletter. Got it about 75% done. TreeShared about 50 persons in RootsMagic. Did a little random searching for girls with no maiden names.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.