This was a pretty full genealogy day and I got some tasks done or nearly so. No Padres game tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 1954 Bass Lake Vacation Postcards - Post 531 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote Chula Vista Family History Day - Saturday, 29 September 2018 and set it for later. Printed off papers for the meetings and gathered up the door prizes, and off to the library at 10:156 for the CVGS Family History Day and Bored meetings. Took some trail mix for lunch in the car.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, then took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Person Page Changes. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared 100 profiles in RootsMagic. Still about 80 more to do. Put the CVGS flyer on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Haven't posted there for six months!! Oops.
* Started the CVGAS newsletter, answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.