I didn't sleep well again last night for some reason. 6 hours at best, 12:30 to 6:30. Crap. Tried all my tricks, the one that worked was counting backwards by 3s from 500. Didn't make any real progress due to the Padres game being delayed.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 242: #367 Rachel (--?--) Pray (1685-1755) of Providence County, Rhode Island posted, picked her up and we went to Dollar Tree for cards. Home by 10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 September 2018 and set it for later. Checked the DNA stats.
* Took my nap. 90 minutes, and I felt half human again. Had lunch.
* Online at 12 noon to read, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 7 September 2018 post and set it for later.
* Checked on the DNA upload and the results are in. Answered several emails. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, Padres were in a rain delay until 6:15. Watched TV news, then came online to read, add to the Best Of post, and do some random tree additions using Web Hints.
* Went in at 6:30 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, did the dishes, and Padres lost to Reds 12 to 6. It was over by 9 p.m.
* Online at 9 to read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours. Forgot to work on the CVGS newsletter. Glad I don't have any plans on Saturday.