This was an all genealogy day except for an hour in the morning watching the Padres game.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read and work on the California death certificate (found it!), picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Jamboree 2014 Photos - Day 1 - Post 525 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 10 a.m. to watch the Padres game, tried to nap but didn't, and had lunch. Padres lost to Mets 6-4, so now 42-63 on the season.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for the library for the CVGS program, looked in on John's group, then dozed through the Photo presentation (yawn). Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote Finding FREE Los Angeles California Death Certificates for 1905-1939 on FamilySearch Digital microfilm. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish getting dinner ready, we ate, read the paper, watched TV news, and put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then searched for Elizabeth's parents in England records - I think I found them but she isn't with them in 1851 census. Oh well. Worked in my big tree adding events and sources to random profiles using WebHints.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.