It wasn't quite as warm today - the high was about 80F, and it was hazy in the morning.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1711 Birth Record of Ruth Hawkins in Providence, Rhode Island - Post 422 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Worked on the CVGS presentation - added another 20 slides in two hours, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on the Seavers in the News -- Margaret (Seaver) Fitzgerald Dies in 1948 in Atlantic City post, and added the family to the database. Did some random searching adding content and sources to the big tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes. No Padres game tonight.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors profile and wrote the post for Friday. Took a walk.
* TreeShared most of the big tree - did 70 in 20 minutes. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.