Two months to go until the CV Family History Day. I'm still working on the WDYTYA project and almost found something good tonight. Maybe tomorrow! The yard waste got finished today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1916 Voter Register for Abbie A. Smith in San Diego, California posted and wrote Reclaim the Records - More of the New Jersey Death Index Online and set it for later.
* Left at 10:20 for the doctor visit, then to the dump office for passes, and home by 12 noon. Linda went out to lunch. Had lunch. Added to the Best Of post, and started the News Bytes post. Took a 30 minute nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to finish the Genealogy News Bytes - 24 July 2018 post, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner after Linda came home, wash dishes, water the front lawn, and pick up leaves and stuff from the workers. Padres lost 6-3 to Mets. So now 42-62.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then worked in the project tree, resolved 138 Hints (down to 0 again) and added several families to the database. Went searching for Elizabeth's death again and found two possibles in Los Angeles. Found the Los Angeles city death certs and found one of them - not the right one. Maybe tomorrow. I hope it has her parents names!. Looked for obituaries too, but found none.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment