I played genea-hookie both days - kind of lackadaisical and random just clicking around.
1) Tuesday, 3 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1934 Voter Register for My Carringers in San Diego, California posted and wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - June 2018. Took my nap.
* Ate lunch, then online to write Genealogy News Bytes - 3 July 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit on Eugene's tree - no answer yet on the 2nd great-grandmother. Matched FSFT profiles with RM profiles. Worked with the "loose Marys" - the ones with no birth date/place.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watch TV news, wash the dishes, and watch the Padres game. Pads lost 6-2 to Oakland. now 37-50. Didn't journal, genealogy this day was maybe 6 hours.
2) Wednesday, 4 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, and to grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that 242 Years and Counting - Happy Birthday, U.S.A. posted. Wrote Are You Related to Benjamin Franklin? I Don't Think I Am. Decided to take the rest of the day off.
* Took my nap, had lunch, then watched the Padres lose 4-2 to the Oakland As again. Frustrating. Now 37-51, lost 13 of 16.
* TreeShared about half of the changes to the big tree. Answered email.
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for church and the picnic with the preschool, and the fireworks at 8:45 p.m. Had a nice time - good conversation, and good food sharing. Home by 9:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment