This was a busy genealogy day since there was no Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* There was no Mondays With Myrt for some reason, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #435: 1855 Deed of Henry A. White to Almond M. Paine in Killingly, Conn. posted.
* Watched the VGS webinar on Future Trends in Genealogy by Thomas MacEntee. Interesting. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 2 July 2018.
* Edited the two SDGS presentations and syllabi one more time and sent the syllabi off to Cindy.
* Had lunch, then TreeShared the big tree. Wrote Family History Fanatics eConference: "A Summer of DNA" on 4 August 2018. Took a short nap.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and added content and sources to the database from a MyHeritage collection. Checked the MyHeritage newspaper collection for some of my ancestors.
* Worked in the CVGS project tree, capturing census records and adding sources and notes for two families.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment