If it seems like I'm slacking off, I am. Intentionally. Life, and deadlines, intervene sometimes.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1719 Birth Record of Benjamin Soule in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 419 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote Seavers in the News - Earle R. Seaver Dies in 1944 in Pittsburgh.
* Printed off the CVGS agendas, and off at 10:15 to the library for the Family History Day committee meeting, and then after a snack in the car, the Bored meeting. Was home by 1:15 p.m,. and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestor post and finished it just in time to take Linda to the dentist.
* We left at 4:40 and she got her new crown installed. Went to In and Out for dinner, and home by 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then my new book, and Padres beat the D'backs 6-3, so now 38-51 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment