One more getup - we're off to Salt Lake City on Monday morning. I got a lot done today, but i'm not sure I've done everything.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 18 to 24 February 2018 post, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 18 to 24 February 2018 posted.
* We left for church at 9:40 a.m., stopped by the pharmacy on the way home, and home by 11:30 a.m.
* The TV cables appeared on our doorstep in the morning, so I worked for awhile on it and got them installed and the family room TV worked. Yay me!
* Transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Tried to take a nap. Failed. Packed the suitcase instead, and did laundry. Got several posts ready for next week. Answered email. Checked Facebook. Printed off the boarding passes. Put all the papers into the laptop bag.
* Fixed dinner, we ate watching TV, read the paper, washed dishes, finished laundry, packed some more - got a second suitcase for my stuff.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 18 to 24 February 2018 posted, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post for next Friday, so now I have a post for every day planned. Not sure how much blogging i'll do during the wek because of all the events at RootsTech.
* TreeShared the 40 modified/new profiles in my RootsMagic tree to Ancestry. Looked through the Photo Hints - lots of gravestones and Seaver people photos. Captured some. Need to transfer database to Dropbox.
* Added to the new Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was about 6 hours.
Not sure if I'll be on here until after we get back.
Post a Comment