This was pretty much an all genealogy day. No TV so I had to work on it! Of course.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read and start a blog post, picked her up, went to the pharmacy but it was closed, and home by 9:20 a.m.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley to moderate my RootsMagic user group. We had 9 attendees and covered a lot of ground.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, then took a nap on the bed. Online at 1:30 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- PULLEYNE (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Where Were Your Ancestors in 1900? posted.
* Finished up the The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part VI: Searching for "Aunt" Lucinda Fields and set it for later.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and the Genea-Pourri post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Printed off the papers for the RootsTech trip. Now I have to remember to take them with me!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner in the quiet (no TV) family room, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6, started the next George W. Seaver post, and set it for Monday. I still haven't done the to-do list for the FHL on Tuesday.
* Added the new data into RootsMagic during the day, and matched it/added data to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.