Another genealogy day, and another Padres loss. Only 10 more days until the kids come.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Visiting the Immigrant Genealogical Society and Library - Post 476 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 12 August Features Stephen Morse.
* Got my papers together, rook a nap, and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and then to the library.
* Set up for the CVGS Research Group, and we had 11 folks, nobody new.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, and wrote Seavers in the News - Mrs. D.F. Seaver Obituary.
* Went in at 4:30 to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, put the trash out, and wash dishes. Padres lost to the Reds 8-3.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, take a walk, and worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Sources up to 86,266.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment