This was a good genealogy day here in the Genea-cave - some blogging, some reading, some watching, some researching, what else can there be? Oh, the Padres won.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, went to the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for John Brocke Family in Clay County, Dakota Territory posted, and wrote MyHeritage Answer to Amberly's Question Yesterday and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 8 August 2017. Watched some YouTube videos. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres beat the Reds 7-3, so now 50-62 on the season, and 2-3 on the road trip.
* Online at 7 p.m., wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, added to the Best Of post, and took my walk down the block. Talked to the neighbor about his new roof and termites.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry resolving Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked email, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment