This was a stay-at-home Monday, with the usual genea-tasks. Hot today, at least 97F here this afternoon. 87F in the genea-cave right now.
* Read email and blogs, then noted Amanuensis Monday - Post 325: Will of Samuel Guild (1647-1731) of Dedham, Mass. posted and then joined Mondays With Myrt. Talked a bit about the MyHeritage sun chart and finding famous cousins on WikiTree.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and then wrote two posts for Tuesday and Thursday. Went looking for Jonathan White's 1804 will in Bristol MA probates, and found it in the volumes, not the indexed info on Ancestry. Ancestry probates was difficult to use today.
* Had lunch, then took a nap. Online at 2:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 June 2016 posted.
* Searched for things to write about, but no inspiration, so I worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching families and correcting information. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, start dinner, eat dinner, read the paper, etc. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then resolved 36 more 1920 census entries on Ancestry, adding content and sources. Sources at 74,036 now.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment