It cooled off today - high in Chula Vista was only in the 80s. Cloudy all day, which was good. Only 83F in the genea-cave tonight.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1917 Death Record of Anna (Schoonover) Dickisson of Newark, N.J. posted.
* Messed around in GenealogyBank and Carringer folks in San Diego - found a new article for me and wrote Lyle Carringer Enlists in the U.S. Marines Corps Reserves.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, had lunch, watched Sunday classes from SCGS, and took a nap.
* Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, then wrote a post for Thursday and then Is This the "Best" Census Record Ever? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, rain delayed until 4:40 p.m., read the paper, ate dinner, dozed off some, ate dinner, and Padres won 10-7 over Orioles. Watched the last half of Genealogy Roadshow.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment