This was not a real big genealogy weekend, although it had its moments. Ansd my Padres won two over the weekend.
1) Saturday, 18 June 2016:
* Read email and blogs on my phone, then off to breakfast with the Mens geroup at Callenders. Home by 9:30 p.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - HOLLOWAY (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, then worked on the Indiana Death Certificates for Seavers and the Birth Certificates for Seaver..
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Three Stories for Father's Day posted. had lunch, and took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and added a royal line from Bolles to my database. Worked more in the Indiana Births and finished Seaver. Then did some random searching without much success.
* We left at 5 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for dinner, then the trolley, and in our seats at Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Padres won 7-3 over Nationals with 6 runs in the 8th. We are now 4-5 when in attendance. We stayed for most of the fireworks.
* Home by 11:30 p.m., read and checked Facebook but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 19 June 2016
* Read email and blogs on the tablet, watched Meet the Depressed and off to church at 9:35 a.m. Homer by 11:30.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, then transcribed the will. Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then my book. Padres beat Nationals 6-3, so now 29-42.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 June 2016 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 12 to 18 June 2016 posted. We went off to dinner at 5:30 p.m. at Lolita's and home by 6:30 p.m.
* Watched the end of the NBA Finals. Online at 7:40 to write the Amanuensis post, then tried to work in Ancestry Hints but it kept going down, so switched to matching persons and cleaning up profiles on FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment