This was almost a stay-at-home Friday - still have the snuffy nose, cough, feel tired.
* Read email, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 116: #139 Mary (Guild) Plimpton (1735-1800) in a hurry.
* Left at 8:30 a.m. to pick up John and Tomi and take them to the airport. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday - 18 March 2016.
* Worked on FSFT and Ancestry trying to find the Kirby cousins in the papers. Had some luck, but they are hard to find! Had lunch. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, work on the Kirby folks some more, then wrote How Many Records Are There For My Seaver Surname? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to talk to Tami on Facetime, eat dinner, watch basketball, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the SDGS article, and then work on the St names in the database, adding content and sources.
* forgot to write the Surname Saturday post, too tired now. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.