This was St. Patrick's Day and I had no luck - again - finding any hint of Irish ancestry except in my DNA ethnicity estimate. Still snuffy and coughing a bit, but the meds keep it down mostly. Very tired still.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Happy St. Patrick's Day - I Didn't Know I Was Irish Until My DNA Told Me So! and Census Whacking (Again!) on St. Patrick's Day posted. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday #305: 1733 Marriage Record of Nathaniel Guild and Mary Boyden in Dedham, Mass. and set it for later.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for Sunset at the Park and the Engineer's Lunch. Good crowd, good to see guys I haven't seen for awhile.
* Home at 1 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then took a 90 minute nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, and write A Kirby Family Genealogical Windfall From Susanne.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze - corned beef, cabbage, potatos, and carrots. Home at 7 p.m. to watch basketball and read the paper.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked on the biography for Friday. Checked Facebook, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.