We woke up to rain, but not much of it. It's cooler too - high was probably about 75F. Stayed in - second day in a row without wearing a shirt or shoes.
* Overslept, but after breakfast read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 94: #114 Philip Row (1753-1817) and answered email.
* Worked a bit in the New York Dutch Church baptisms database on Findmypast, then researched and wrote Finding an NYG&B Record Article on Findmypast by Volume, Issue and Page Number. Went through the database looking for early New York colonials, searched for them in the NYGBR, and found several Downloaded and saved them to the family files.
* Decided to take a short nap. good decision. Up at 2:30 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, then researched and wrote My Relationships to U.S. Presidents - Post 7: Presidents 6-10.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and went in for dinner, watched the ALCS game, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then cleared 20 more 1920 US Census Hints on Ancestry, adding content and sources to the database. Sources at 66027. Went in for 15 minutes at 8:10 to watch the end of the ALCS game.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.