I have this nagging feeling I was supposed to go somewhere today - the 3rd Saturday...but CGSSD disbanded and nothing is on my calendar. Oh well, someone will tell me I guess.
* Read email quickly, then off at 7:45 a.m. for breakfast at Callenders with the men's group. Home by 9:50 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday -- LNU (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted and write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Did Your Parents Meet?
* Messed around in GenealogyBank looking for Vaux articles - found some from George P. Vaux family in Colorado Springs and captured them. Need to transcribe them. Took a 40 minute nap.
* Up at 1:30 p.m. to read, then wrote a post for Sunday, and transcribed a will for Monday. Did more searching in GenealogyBank for other family members but no real luck. Messed around on Ancestry trying to find Rolfe and Martin information. Found the Piscataway and Woodbridge VR snaps I took 4 years ago, they didn't help.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the end of the ALCS game, then watched football and the NLCS game, and ate dinner. Watered the front and pulled some weeds in back too.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook and look for an 1818 probate for Ephraim Rolfe in Tompkins County NY without success. Drat.
* Went in to watch the SDSU game at 7:30 and read my Baldacci book. Aztecs beat San Jose 30-7, so now 4-3 and 3-0 in league.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.