amazing isn't it, October is half over, and there are only 77 days left in 2015. It cooled off a bgit today - high in the low 80s. Whew. No rain though...yet.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 284: 1718 Marriage Records for Balthazar Pickel and Anna Reiterin and Genealogy Day in San Diego in Words and Pictures.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked my DNA sites. DNA Lands still has no matches. Wrote two blog posts on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Looked at FamilySearch Apps, got stuck on Relative Finder. Then worked in the Family Tree on the Snow family deleting wrong relationships and trying to put two of the Jabez Snow families together. Hard work. Was only partially successful - there are too many wrong relationships.
* Wrote 46 Million Swedish Household Records are Available on MyHeritage and then took a nap.
* Up at 3:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the Row folks for the 52 Ancestors on Friday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Thinking About My Father. Went in to watch the end of the game - Mets beat Dodgers 3-2.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry on the P surnames - got through Parkhurst, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.