This was an all-genealogy day until dinner time and the Padres game. Hot today again, probably 95F in Chula Vista, at 10;30 p.m. it's 88F in the genea-cave with the fan running.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Geneabloggers at SCGS Jamboree 2009 -- Post 377 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 12 September Features MyHeritage and Family Tree Builder and set it for later.
* Was perusing probate records on Ancestry and the Internet died several times. Cox Cable was working over on Naples...so I updated my Windows 7. Hope it doesn't mess up my file structure. Need to reboot sometime.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, but only Karen was there. Helped her with the GEDCOM file. Went to the Conference room to set up for the CVGS Research Group, and started at noon. Dave Keene of everyStory arrived a bit late, but did his presentation. We had only 14 in attendance.
* Was home by 2:15 p.m. to read, answer email, found more probate records for the Leland/Natvig guys in Wisconsin and the Lewis guys in New York. Wrote Winner! Will of Jonathan Lewis (1715-1785) of Staten Island, New York. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, then watched the Padres game, washed dishes and put out the trash. Oads won 11-4 over the Rockies so now 67-73.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.