It's still hot here - got up to 96F in the back yard today (I put my weather station out), down to 78F at 10 p.m., but 88F in the genea-cave. Stayed inside with fans and no shirt or shoes today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 279: 1728 Marriage Record of Michael Metcalf and Melatiah Hamant in Medway, Mass. and Genealogy Day in San Diego - 10 October 2015 Features CeCe Moore and set it for later.
* Worked on the Social Media presentation and got it almost finished - need more commentary and a summary.
* Downloaded the three Dane County, Wisconsin probates and wrote Winner!! Probate Records for Sever Torgerson Leland (1804-1889) of Dane County, Wisconsin. Got the files into the family files and renamed.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and took a short nap. Pads lost 4-3 to Rockies so now 67-74.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and Google+, and then tried to find the two missing Natvig children in the census. Those Norwegians hid pretty well - no sign of them!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, and then back online at 6:15 p.m. to read, and work in the database adding content and sources for M surnames. Added some content to the Mary Palmer profile for 52 Ancestors on Friday.
* Went searching for Erikson and Natvig folks in the 1860-1880 census, and found only 1880. They were not enumerated in 1860 or 1870, apparently. Or were some place else.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.