One more day and the year 2015 is three quarters done. It was a busy day, with some frustration (Sears customer support) and a leaking and warming refrigerator. We solved that problem by buying a new one tonight.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Missouri Digital Heritage Collections and then Ancestry Adds All "Events" to the LifeStory Page and set it for later.
* Answered email, and finalized the syllabus for the Social Media presentation.
* Worked on a blog post but found I had already written about it. Wasted an hour. Researched on MyHeritage, randomly picked a relative and searched in the Newspapers, and wrote Found Death Record of a Cousin on MyHeritage, transcribing the article and adding a source. Added more Find A Grave info too for this family.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap. Tried to call Sears for a service appointment but got a run-around. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., then tried Sears again at 5:40 and never got an appointment because they close at 6 p.m. Arrgggghhh.
* Went to 7-11 for a bag of ice, we got the frig stuff into coolers and iced them. Watched the Padres game for awhile, then we went to Sears and bought a new frig, 25% off. Home by 9 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game, we lost 4-3 to Brewers, so now 73-84. Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.