The last day of summer. the equinox is at 6:31 a.m. PDT on Tuesday. The weather was cooler today, high of 75F or so.
So I missed two days of journaling - not much happened genealogy-wise. Blogging the usual, did attend SDGS seminar on Saturday with Tom Jones as speaker. Padres clinched a playoff spot, now at 34-20 with 6 to go.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Inventory of Jonathan Boyden (1652-1732) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared about SDGS seminar. Added to the Best Of post, then went to the grocery store. Home by noon.
* Ate lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 21 September 2020. Took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to answer email, chased an AMT problem down for a correspondent, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Checked AncestryDNA matches.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to start dinner, watched TV, read the paper, we ate, washed dishes. No Padres game tonight.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Tombstone post, walked the block, then resolved 210 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment