So I'm journaling every two days for whatever reason (mainly sleepy or not enough time). The skies are clearing, and it was warm today - high around 90F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1707 Marriage Record of Thomas Boyden and Deborah Wight in Medfield, Mass. (forgot it last night) and then wrote Virtual 2020 Iowa Genealogical Society Fall Conference -- "Discover New Resources – Expand Your Hunt".
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches - added a Seaver line and added Notes for 11 matches.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in The News - Deputy Fire Chief Henry T. Seaver Dies in 1942 in Newton, Mass.
* Took a nap. Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper. No Padres game tonight.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, finish the 52 Ancestors post for Friday, then resolved 276 Ancestry Hints adding a bunch of content and source citations to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11 hours.
Post a Comment