Much warmer today, about 90F here. Fans going all day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Nathaniel Guild (1712-1796) in Guild Burial Ground, Walpole, Mass. posted.
* Worked on the FamilySearch presentation for OCCGS on 5 September. Need to do the Probate presentation too sometime soon.
* Went to the grocery store at 10:20 and home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 18 August 2020. Had lunch. Checked my AncestryDNA matches (+33) and made Note for a new ThruLine.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, doze in the recliner, and eventually read email, blogs, Facebook and Twitter on the laptop. Padres won 6-4 over Rangers, so now 13-12 on the season.
* Online to write the Wordless post, then went in for dinner at 5:30, watched TV, washed dishes, watered the yard, and took Linda for a walk.
* Online at 7 p.m. to match profiles in Family Tree, then resolved 161 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment