It seemed cooler today, but I didn't get out in it and forgot to go to the grocery store. It was a better evening too with the Padres winning.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1703 Inventory of the Estate of Joseph Clark (1642-1702) of Medfield, Mass. posted, and got into Mondays With Myrt. Contributed little.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (+10), then worked on WebHints in RootsMagic for awhile. Had lunch, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 17 August 2020, then took my nap.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on more Web hints. Should have worked on the two upcoming presentations. Oh well - tomorrow? Answered email, then wrote the Tombstone post.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched news and then the Padres game. Read the paper, my real book, checked email, blogs and Facebook on the laptop, washed dishes, watered the front plants, and then my ebook. Padres beat Rangers 14-4 so now are 12-12 and need a winning streak.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment