It got too late to journal last night, so I skipped a day. I will try to remember...
1) Friday, 7 August 2020
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 342: #552 John Plimpton (1680-1730) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 August 2020.
* Started the CVGS Newsletter, then went to the grocery store. Home by 11:15 a.m. Tried to nap but failed. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 7 August 2020.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Went in at 5:15 to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and watched the Padres game. Best game of the year, 3-0 over D-backs, so now 8-6 on the season. Read my book and then the laptop.
* Finished the Ancestry, FamilySearch and SNGF posts after the game. No data entry today. Genealogy was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 8 August 2020
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 August 2020 posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 68 after 4 days of 0).
* Watched the two SDGS webinars - interesting stories! Laid down to rest but didn't. Had lunch.
* Online to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 1 to 7 August 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Play Ahnentafel Roulette posted. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it for review.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then resolved 114 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. D'backs won 3-2, so now 8-7 on the season. Read my book, and used the laptop to check blogs, email, FB and Twitter.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then resolved 35 more Ancestry Hints. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.