The days slip by like sand in the hourglass - time sure flies when your doing genealogy. Woke up early - 5:30 a.m. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tami on the Softball Field in 1990 (?) #3 -- Post 625 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Prepped for the CVGS researxch group, and looked for San Diego County deeds. Peter S. knew all about them. Lay down at 10:15 to nap, but didn't.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, noted that Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1842 Birth of Kirstine Sørensen posted.
* Started the CVGS Zoom meeting at 11:45 and we had 12 attendees. Did my one hour, and the attendees shared more this time. Hardly anyone is doing research.
* Online at 2 p.m. to check email, read blogs, and add to the Best Of post. Looked for something to write about, finally gave up and checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked in WebHints for awhile and solved 5 mysteries.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, watered theplants, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to write the Treasure Chest post, answer email, worked in the Place Names list in RootsMagic merging place names, then resolved 189 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources in RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.