Woke up too early - 6:15 a.m. - and only 7 hours last night. An other typical July day - a high of about 82F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Samuel Gray (1682-1712) Buried in Little Compton, Rhode Island posted. Looked at AncestryDNA matches (up 14).
* Wrote Virtual Genealogical Association Webinars for Rest of 2020. Left at 10 a.m. for the grocery store and home by 11 a.m. Added to the best Of post, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 7 July 2020. Answered email. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read blogs, write two blog posts, research San Diego deeds, and resolve 182 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment