Slept poorly again, 6 hours at most, awake at 5:30 a.m. Yawned all day.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tami on the Softball Field in 1990 (?) #2 -- Post 624 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 8), and wrote Where Are the "Holes" In My Pedigree Chart? Can DNA Help? Really tired, so tried to nap.
* Online at 11 a.m. to have lunch, then worked in WebHints for awhile, then signed onto Zoom for the CVGS Bored Meeting. It was. Volunteered to do the 29 July program.
* Added to the Best Of post, worked in FamilySearch Family Tree and RootsMagic a bit, checked Twitter and Facebook, took a short nap, then did more WebHints.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to start dinner (macaroni and hamburger and corn one-pot) read the paper, watched TV , washed dishes, and put out trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. t read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolve 244 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment