A warmer day, but not much more sleep. Maybe 7 hours. 6 months down, and they have been a productive six months family tree wise, but I have made little progress on my two goals for the year. I gotta buckle down and get that GSMD application in.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Sylvester Kenyon (1710-1800) Buried in Sterling, Connecticut posted. Checked AncestryDNA match numbers (up 1).
* Wrote Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: Polish Genealogy Research," by Rosemary A. Dembinski Chorzempa, then added MyHeritage Record Match data to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post. Rested my eyes, maybe napped a bit.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 30 June 2020. Worked on WebHints for awhile. Checked Twitter and Facebook, then back to WebHints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Paul called. Resolved 222 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the June statistics:
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 June (with increases in the numbers from 1 June in parentheses):
* 58,118 persons (+ 403)
* 23,711 families (+ 185)
* 185,909 events (+ 1234)
* 10,020 Alternate Names (+ 275)
* 13,618 places (+ 315)
* 2,052 sources (- 14)
* 123,464 citations (+ 1878)
* 1,527 Multi-media Items (+ 16)
* 3,206 Multimedia links (+ 1)
* 36,428 matched to FSFT (+ 562)
I'm up to 66.41% (+0.54%) for citations/events and 212.44% (+1.68%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for June (compared to stats for May):
* 13,827 blog posts (+82)
* 97,805 page views (3260 per day, Blogger Stats, - 1122)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,448 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 3)
Post a Comment