Another poor night's sleep, up at 7:15 a.m. Got 7 hours, but tired all day. Didn't get much genealogy done today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that "Discovering Your Bluegrass Roots in Kentucky" Webinar Series in August posted. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, then watched the church service. Got the laundry started.
* Went in at 11:30 to watch TV, eat lunch, try to nap but failed, read the paper, and talked to Tami and the kids on FaceTime for 30 minutes. Laid down but didn't nap.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 12 to 18 July 2020 posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 50), and added Notes for 6 of the new ones.
* We left at 4:10 for dinner at In 'n' Out as a treat for Linda. Waited 40 minutes in line to get food. Home by 5:40 p.m. Watched TV news. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, checked email, then resolved 184 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources, and TreeShared the last 71 profiles. Fixed several profiles on Ancestry.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment