Another poor night's sleep, less than 7 hours. A little warmer today. Lori's dog was injured.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 July 2020 posted, then got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing. Checked AncestryDNA matches (0 added).
* Got into the SDGS SIG webinar and heard two talks by Jeanette Shiel. Tired and sleepy, but Linda needed to go to the post office, and on the way home we stopped at 99 Cent Store for her tamales but she forgot her mask. And they didn't have any. Wasted another 20 minutes.
* Home by 1 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 11 to 17 July 2020 posted and that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Day Your Maternal Grandmother Was Born posted. Tried to nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and added two ThruLines to RootsMagic. Lori called and Annie (their wonderful dog) was badly hurt - she will probably die at age 15.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news and read the paper, then washed dishes and watered the front plants. Resolved 161 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 130 profiles.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote ap ost for Sunday. Resolved
Post a Comment