Only 116 days to the election, and 103 until my birthday. And 166 until Christmas. I think - I did it in my head. Ran out of fingers. Woke up to early again, awake at 6 a.m. Another warm day so didn't venture out.
* Read email and blogs, noted that My Last AncestryDNA AutoCluster AutoTree Analysis From Genetic Affairs - Post 2 posted, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We watched the church service online. Tired, so lay down for my nap. Had lunch. Went in to watch golf and read the paper.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then worked a bit on AncestryDNA matches. and made a quick and dirty tree for a new match. Failed to find a common ancestor. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 5 to 11 July 2020 posted.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked awhile with WebHints. Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, finish the paper, wash dishes, and cut rose branches. Filled up the barrel again.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to resolve 268 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic, then TreeShared 103 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Answered email.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.