Another warm day here in Chula Vista, and I was tired all day after waking up at 5:30 a.m. with a dream that I had as presentation to give in 5 minutes but didn't have my laptop or know where it was to be given.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 4 to 10 July 2020 posted.
* Checked my AncestryDNA matches (+0 today) and worked a bit on FTDNA Clusters from Genetic Affairs.
* Got into the SDGS Zoom meeting and enjoyed Diane and Debby's talk about the Mayflower Society. Had lunch, then worked on my own Mayflower application data for two hours. Only 5 more chapters to do now. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 4 to 10 July 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- How Many Ancestors Have You "Met?" posted.
* Went to FedEx to send the packet, and wanted to go to Dollar Tree but Linda forgot her mask, so we came home. Tired, checked Twitter and Facebook,. added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to make dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, write a DNA post, and TreeShared 159 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Checked email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.