Another Wednesday, another Zoom meeting. almost every Wednesday now. Another cool day, hardly went outside at all. Slept only 6 hours last night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori and Tami at Yosemite in 1987(?) #2 -- Post 622 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt, said nothing. Finished reading, then prepped for the CVGS DNA meeting. Gathered links to recent articles, webinars and videos about DNA. Laid down to rest at 10:30.
* Didn't nap, up after 11 a.m. to eat lunch, add to the Best Of post, noted that New England Historical and Genealogical Register - Spring 2020 Issue is Out! posted, and got set up for the Zoom meeting.
* Got into the room at 11:45 a.m., we had 15 attend, and had a good discussion, especially about Clustering. Downloaded my 23andMe DNA relatives and the ethnicity chromosome data.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote Finding Richmans, Richs, Marshmans in the Hilperton Land Tax Assessment Records, 1773-1793 - Part I. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and put out trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 197 Ancestry Hints, and checked AncestryDNA matches (added 6 today).
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.