A decent night's sleep, a cool June day, somewhat cloudy, and a lot of genealogy!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Sibel (Kerby) White (1764-1848) in Acotes Hill Cemetery, Glocester, R.I. posted. Got into Mini-Myrt, didn't share much. Finished reading blogs.
* Worked on Irish Seavers, then wrote Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: German Genealogy Research," by Ernest Thode. The second physical therapy nurse came for Linda.
* Had lunch, wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 16 June 2020, and added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, then worked on Irish Seavers. Finally figured out some connections with help from a correspondent.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes. Took Linda for a wheelchair walk. Online at 6:45 p.m. to write two posts, add to the Best Of post, check AncestryDNA matches (up 9), and then resolved 174 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment