Flag Day and the President's birthday. Woke up with a lower back ache and/or a stomach bug after breakfast, felt poorly all day, better tonight finally.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Checking Out the MyHeritage Enhanced Photo Feature posted and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Watched the church service with Linda, had lunch, watched the golf tournament for three hours, read the paper, dozed in the recliner a bit, and felt better.
* Online at 3:30 to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 7 to 13 June 2020 posted, checked Facebook and Twitter, checked AncestryDNA matches (17 new), and worked in the SSA&C collection adding Seaver data to my database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, washed dishes. Talked to Lori on the phone. TreeShared 121 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Worked on the Rich families of Trowbridge, adding them to the database. That may be a source of my John Rich. Read email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment