This was sort of a different day with the SDGS webinar in the middle of it. Still relatively cool, 72F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 June 2020 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said little, then finished reading blogs, checked AncestryDNA matches (5 new), and got into the SDGS webinar for Gena Philibert-Ortega's two talks. Dozed a bit in the first one, and at lunch during the second one.
* Checked email, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 7 to 13 June 2020 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Tabulated the Richman, Rich and Marshman entries in the Hilperton tax records 1773-1793. I need more images but they are on microfilm at the FHL. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Pauleen's Crazy Month of May Pandemic Meme, Part II posted. Wrote a post for Sunday morning.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Went in at 5 p.m. to start dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Watered the plants, and took Linda for a wheelchair ride.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to resolve 2-- Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 120 profiles with the AMT. About 80 left to do on Sunday.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.