This was almost an all-genealogy day, except for the nap and the car ride to get some fresh air.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 April to 2 May 2020 posted.
* got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say much. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding Life Stories for about 30 of my ancestors, based on the 52 Ancestors posts. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 26 April to 2 May 2020 posted. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your "Where I'm From" Poem posted. Worked on AncestryDNA matches, adding two ThruLines to the database and adding the tree icon to about 15 matches. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 3 p.m. for a ride to Coronado up the strand, through the town, over the bridge and to the Dollar Tree on H Street. Home by 4:45 p.m. Read blogs and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, brought in the laundry and watered the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then resolved 146 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources, and TreeShared 164 profiles to the AMT. About 130 left to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment