Day 48 of isolation. Slept better. No real news.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 328: #539 Sarah (Grande) Allen (1691-1723) of Sudbury, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't share much. Checked the AncestryDNA numbers. Went to the grocery store and home by 10:45. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 1 May 2020. Added to the Best Of post and took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Friday, 1 May 2020. Worked on Ireland Civil Registry records adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and pull weeds.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the SNGF post, add to the best Of post, and finish the FamilySearch list. Resolved 173 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.