I managed to get out to the grocery store early this morning wearing latex gloves but no mask. We only have the flimsy white/blue masks and are saving them. Other than that, it was genealogy morning, noon and night. What else is new?
* Up early, and left at 7:15 for the store, got right in, and did my shopping, and home by 7:45. Still no boxes of Kleenex. I may make a Costco run sometime soon but dreading the lines.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1692 Birth Record of Ruth Walker in Woburn, Mass. posted. Got into the Mini-Myrt ZOOM meeting and shared my story about my Whittle contact.
* Looked at AncestryDNA ThruLines and matches and added Notes to a few matches. Looked at 2019-2020 obituaries on GenealogyBank and added several to the RootsMagic database. Went in at 11 a.m. to take a nap.
* Up at 12:30, had lunch, and wrote MyHeritage Education Knowledge Base Adds Content for April, Seavers in the News -- Nellie S. Seaver Dies in 1925 in Wisconsin, and New TV Show "Roots Less Traveled" Starts on Saturday, 4 April.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Looked for Isaac Lanfear probate records on Ancestry and then on FamilySearch. FS had more with more information since they had estate records. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then worked for an hour on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.