This was an all genealogy day at home, even tried to start a Zoom meeting and succeeded.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 324: #535 Ruth (Walker) Wood (1692-1752) of Woburn, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into the Mini-Myrt meeting late due to Zoom problems. Afterwards, set up a meeting, invited several CVGS members, and one came at 10. We talked for 30 minutes. We decided to use Zoom for April meetings! Posted New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 3 April 2020. Took a nap.
* Up at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, read, checked AncestryDNA matches and ThruLines, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 3 April 2020. Went out front and pulled weeds on the lawn border while getting some sun. They keep growing because of the rain.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, answered email, worked on the CVGS Newsletter a bit, and matched some folks with Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Ancestry, FamlySearch and SNGF posts, then resolved 164 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genelaogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment