Day 30 of the sheltering in place - Happy Easter everyone! Another poor night's sleep. I think I'm worried about the virus. I definitely don't need to be around people. But I would love to be. Waiting.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Easter Name-Whacking on Ancestry.com posted,
watched the church service, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook.
* Had lunch, then added two DNA lines to RootsMagic, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 5 to 11 April 2020 posted. Took my nap.
* Worked in RootsMagic using WebHints to add content and sources to the tree. Also matched several families in FamilySearch Family Tree and improved some RootsMagic profiles.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved 214 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 187 profiles with the Ancestry tree. Brother Paul called too.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment